What you need:
- Peanut Butter
- Unsweetened Apple Sauce (or sweetened, whichever)
- Whole Wheat Wraps
- Apple shavings
- You can also add a banana into the wrap
- The options for fruits/fruit sauce are endless.
- Spread peanut butter around the entirety of the wrap.
- Add a tablespoon of apple sauce
- Cover the peanut butter
- Roll the wrap
- Cut into 1/2 inch "sushi rolls".
As much as she loves this snack, I think she really enjoys getting to the yummyness inside the sushi roll. Who doesn't? I often catch her eating the filling and find the dog eating the wrap portion, at least she's eating something!